If Google is one of the good guys, and Planet X is one of the bad guys, hopefully Google would throw us a bone. Even if Google was immune from government suppression, I’m not sure they would spill the beans and send everyone into panic mode. But they might give us a hint…a clue…
So, when Google updated their logo with a red planet, an astronaut, and five Xs, I saw “PLANET X.” Of course most people didn’t see this. As I dug deeper, things actually got heavier.
- Yuri Gagarin studied in the same city where fellow Russian Leonid Elenin discovered the comet, Lyubertsy; Yuri is even associated with this town on Wikipedia
- Yuri, like Elenin, is attached to a conspiracy theory, which was followed up with a suspicious death. Check out this movie about it. Plot line: “In 1961 President John F. Kennedy started the United States on a path of discovery and exploration that captures the best of mankind's spirit. On April 12th, 1961, the Soviet Union reports the successful launch, orbit and reentry of the first man in space, Cosmonaut Yuri Gagarin pushing the cold war into a space duel. With the collapse of communism and the rise of freedom in the Russian Federation, recent access to documents in the Kremlin archives reveal a story intended to remain buried forever. Yuri Gagarin, the icon of triumphant communism known world over, was not the first man in space. He was preceded by Vladimir Ilyushin, an unsung hero and the man at the center of this decades old conspiracy.” So, we have two real Russian guys, rumored to be given credit for something they didn’t do.
- According to some interpretations of Sumerian astronomy, Nibiru had five moons; there are five Xs in the logo, and they look like they are orbiting the red planet - literally. You actually have to read into this logo to take away the "accepted" meaning, if you look at it literally, it is more sinister. I’ve yet to find a clear or good explanation for what those Xs are, which have reflections in the astronaut’s helmet.
- The planet does not look like Earth (red for Russian). Brown dwarf stars are red/orange.
- Coordinates of so-called Planet X are blocked out of Google Sky, and have been for a while. Is Google telling us where to look, and implying that Google Sky is actually more accurate than other official NASA sources? Or are they part of the conspiracy? Or is it just another coincidence to add to the pile?
Media Obsessed with Binary Sun Systems
- "Giant Stealth Planet Explains Raining Comets" (December 2010 article, month the comet was discovered)
- "Spring is Fireball Season" (New article - ps, spring is NOT fireball season)
- 1987 search for Planet X documented by New York Times, theory of Planet X does not fit with NASA's new measurements of orbits in 90s...I suspect they made up those measurements
A lady named Amy Evans (apparently a PHD in pediatrics who likes conspiracy sites - I did my research but don't want to share all the pages I found on her, feel that's kind of personal) has taken to the web to spread around her compelling research and investigation into Comet Elenin, or Planet X. As far as I can tell, she’s sincere and not an idiot. Is she right? I don’t know about that… she may be chasing a story that just sounds too good to pass up (I can relate). So, I’m going to share it here – if there’s anyone at all who’s good at astronomy, I’d really appreciate your two, better yet hundred, cents on this topic. I’ll try to get in contact with some experts, in the meantime. Here it goes.
Latest News and Pics of Comet Elenin
SydneyStarGazers.com has gotten one photo of Comet Elenin from the 13th and 12th of April, but apparently the full moon is making it hard for them to snap any other shots of it.
No Peep from Elenin
We don’t have any new updates, besides FAQs, from Elenin’s site about the comet since the 10th. He hasn’t been as active on Facebook, either.