1. MoscowNews.com reports a UFO over a region in Siberia - loud and glowing, hundreds of witnesses. Officials sent to investigate. Meanwhile a local news video comes out with interviews of witnesses. Official story line? Probably a meteor. Witnesses don't buy that story, though.
2. The UFO shows up a SECOND TIME! More witnesses. Another local video about it. I shared one of the videos above, but they are not as easy to find as they used to be. (Removed.)
---Meanwhile, a story about cat-like aliens in Russia tied to an anonymous YouTube video that wasn't recently updated, inexplicably circles the web...and takes all attention from this.---3. A month later, a video of an alien body circulates web, site near Siberia UFO. It is originally posted by the witnesses of the alien body (you can read quotes by them in RUSSIAN articles...story was mostly IGNORED by the west), and then picked up by other outlets...this happens with just about every single sighting. Not unusual.
4. A thread about the event pops up on AboveTopSecret.com. It is almost immediately shut down by a moderator, because AllNewsWeb was original poster of the video. AllNewsWeb is one of MANY outlets re-posting the YouTube video. AllNewsWeb wasn't the original poster, and in fact there was ZERO proof of this at the time.
5. I CANNOT FIND THE THREAD THAT WAS SHUT DOWN. I THINK IT'S BEEN REMOVED. They have outright removed or redirected the forum that shows their reasoning for shutting the conversation down. On top of that, they have 404ed AT LEAST two threads, in addition to that deletion (never mind a 404 trace), about the alien body. You can see the URLs in search but then they go to ATS' standard 404 page.
A thread asking about why ATS is 404ing thing is not even showing up as 404 anymore, wish I had grabbed THAT screenshot!
6. A story comes out on one outlet saying how witnesses admit to hoax: "They went to his house and asked him about the infant’s body. The scared man reportedly showed a fake alien corpse. It was even painted in “alien colors”. Scolding is the only possible punishment for such a stunt as it cannot be considered a crime, the report says." It's posted on ATS here.
How did ATS know this story of hoax was coming down the pipeline, and how can they justify their suppression of the debate based on now-false info? Are they the reason - as with the Jerusalem UFO - this story is coming down the pipeline at all?
I have a love/hate relationship with message board sites like AboveTopSecret.com and GodLikeProductions.com
They are a gold mine of information for folks who don't mind sifting through a lot of crap, and conducting investigations with other like minded people! However, since these two sites dominate all conspiracy conversations, there is no chance for privacy. That means anyone and their dog can find out what the latest conspiracy theory is, and what evidence for it exists. Yes, the CIA, FBI, [insert government group or corporation], can find out what people are worried about and planning to do, and can even discover leaks of info, so as to cover it up abruptly, and change strategy along with changing public perceptions. I've seen paid shills confuse the conversation on GodLikeProductions, but I'm afraid AboveTopSecret might be a lost cause.
Since all conspiracies are on the table for these trolls, you can't really figure out what the current disinfo campaign is. However, it's something to really keep in mind.
I've been banned by AboveTopSecret and GodLikeProductions more than once and I've never violated a single T or C. I introduced myself to ATS with the Jerusalem UFO debate, and was actually warned by the web site owner - who was participating in the conversation, pro-hoax from get go (even before there was enough evidence on table to prove this) - in the very beginning. For what? For looking into things?
There was even a hoax video of the REAL Siberia UFO that got out for a little while (can't remember link). Did the government plant that? I mean, anyone's guess is good.
Well, I recently got off the Jerusalem UFO roller coaster that began and ended on ATS for me. Feature coming. The series of events around that sighting (or hoax) is totally bewildering. And I'm used to how the media and ATS report on these topics. So, I know when something's up. I'll go into more detail in a later post, but my point is...something's up, hoax or not.